PETRO-LOAD 445 BOTTOM LOADING ARM
The Petro-load 445 loading arm is designed for heavy duty use
in oil depots & petroleum terminals.
• 4” bore for fast flow rates.
• Spring balanced for ease of use.
• Aluminium hose swivel joint with control grip handle.
• Choice of manual or semi-auto API couplers.
• Carbon steel primary arm with hard wearing paint finish.
• High quality composite hoses.
• Hard wearing swivel joints allow smooth operation.
• Long service life with minimal downtime.
ACUFLOW BULK METER
The Acuflow bulk flowmeter is ideal for accurate metering
of oil & petrochemical products.
• High accuracy up to +/- 0.15%.
• 3” or 4” options for flowrates from 800-1400L/min.
• Proven tri-rotor design & robust construction.
• 80 mesh stainless steel inlet strainer.
• Mechanical or electronic register options.
• Mechanical option includes counter, printer & preset counter.
• Proven positive displacement technology.
MPC ELECTRONIC LOAD COMPUTER
The head of our electronic loading skid is the MPC load
computer. Designed for safe, secure trouble free loading.
• ATEX & MID certified batch controller.
• PIN code authorisation for drivers & vehicles.
• Single controller can operate up to 8 metering points.
• Large backlit display & keypad.
• On-screen instructions for loading.
• Connects to remote printer for bill of lading (BoL) reports.
• Can be linked to Depot/Terminal automation software.
At The Heart Of Our Skids
© IFC INFLOW LIMITED 2017