Acuflow positive displacement flow meter, fitted with 80 mesh inlet strainer with either pulse transmitter for electronic
skids or mechanical counter, pre-set counter, ticket printer & pre-set 2 stage valve linked to pump stop/start switch for
• MPC multi point Load computer.
• Controls up to 8 metering points from one keypad.
• Easy to read backlit display with on screen operator instructions & prompts.
• Driver pin & vehicle ID for added security.
• Temperature compensation ready as standard.
• Serial dot-matrix printer as standard.
• Can be connected to depot automation software.
• Two stage mechanical, two stage electrical or multistage digital.
• 4” Petro-load 445 bottom loading arm assembly.
• Choose manual or semi automatic API coupler.
• Earth & tanker overspill rack monitor c/w IFC quick release lead & plug.
Loading Pumps - IFC Standard Specification
ATEX certified ExD centrifugal pump/motor assembly suitable for flooded suction conditions only
3ph 415v motor direct coupled to pump. 5.5kW for 800-1000L/min 7.5 or 11kW for 1200-1400L/min.
• Galvanised steel frame & carbon steel, powder coated pipework sized to suit flow rate.
• Vapour return tank fitted with overflow emergency switch, vapour return hose & coupling.
• Thermal pressure relief system linked to vapour tank.
• Carbon steel manual inlet isolation valves on each line.
• All electrical equipment including E-stop, junction boxes & control wiring.
• Electrical Control Panel or Pump Interface Panel.
SERVICE, MAINTENANCE & SAFETY INSPECTIONS
All skids have a number of safety critical systems that allow them to operate safely & correctly. Not only that, they are
also of key operational importance & you need it to ensure your system runs smoothly.
SAFETY & RELIABILITY
to chance. Get you skid serviced annually by the UK’s No1 manufacturer of oil
depot bottom loading skids.
• Our highly trained service engineers have the expertise, experience & knowledge to ensure that your skid is
inspected & serviced properly to keep it in safe & reliable working order.
• We regularly assess & train our engineers so they are competent in carrying out any service & maintenance
• Safety inspections — Ensure your safety critical systems are operating correctly.
• Service inspections — Annual inspections & servicing ensure your skid is running smoothly & efficiently.
• Planned, preventative maintenance — Ensure all the equipment on your skid is maintained to recommended standards.
© IFC INFLOW LIMITED 2017